Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ready Set Go!!!

Well it is a new school year for the Preston family, and we are so excited! We already have a week on our belt. I have decided to post more on homeschooling mixed with other family happenings because that consumes the greater part of my time, and energy. I love it. 
This will be our third year educating at home. I hope to inform, motivate, and inspire all those that may wonder what it is like to homeschool. With that said all families are wonderfully unique, so remember there are many differant styles and reasons that families decide to homeschool.
with all my love jessica. 


PS when I changed my layout, my other blog addresses were erased, so if you get this would you be so kind to write me so I can see what is happening in your life :)

6 comments:

Susan said...

It seems like forever since I've seen a post. Sounds like you guys are doing well. We miss you. We actually moved as well but just up to Traverse mountain. Love the picture of you guys in front of the temple.

Bri!!! said...

I can't imagine homeschooling, you are a stud. I used to be anti because my cousins who were home schooled were really weird, but I think if it's done right it can be an amazing experience for the kids. I truly hope it stays legal. Considering the fact that the liberals want to force their agenda down our kids throats, they want them in "their" schools. Even though I would probably never home school, I will fight for the right to be able to do so if a parent so wishes.

Good to see you back on the blog. I've missed you.

~Jeneece said...

yay! i've missed you, terribly, jess. we need to plan a day for us to come visit now that you'll be home for a few days!

The Olsen Family said...

I love seeing your family and your new adventures. I would like to keep up with you guys. Send my your e-mail address to Juddster@Hotmail.com. I have just locked our blog. That is if you want to see. LOL

Charlene Roberts said...

Hey Beautiful Lady,

Happy to see you are doing your blog again. I love the picture of the girls on the tracks. Your so inspiationl and I learn a lot from you. What a lucky sister I am.

Love ya!

Leake's said...

Yea, your back! I love your posts and your tenderness! You go girl! Homeschooling is not an easy endeavor!