Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
1. Met a wonderful couple, Brother and Sister Rowbury.
2. Saw, and got to feed Texas longhorns.
3. Saw a Longhorn try to butt Brother Rowbury
4. The girls got to go to the restroom in a outhouse...they thought it was awesome!
5. Video taped a armadillo.
6. We got to hold and pet pot belly pigs.
7. Saw a pig race!! Very cool, savannah won a pig nose because her pig won one of the races.
8. We ate Deep fried Oreo's, twinkies, smors, ice cream, snickers candy bar, green tomatos, and much much more...feeling a little bad about all the junk I ate...but it was goooood!
9. Took a rowboat out on the ranch pond.
10. Hung out with a bunch of super cool Catholic's.
Monday, March 1, 2010
I have loved visititing so many differant Relief Societies this past year, what a treasure the R.S is for women! I love this organization with all my heart, I've met so many women with open hearts and arms over the years. This last adventure in my life has really shown me how priceless my fellow sisters really are, they truley are Heavenly Fathers angels! Every R.S. I have had the pleasure of attending I've been treated like an old friend, how wonderful in my situtation when my famliy and I are in constant transition. Every sister has a purpose in the Kingdom of God...I have been able to meet many LDS women from varying backgrounds, but with one common purpose "Charity never failieth". The only thing I don't like in meeting these fantastic sisters, is having to leave them. I am gratiful for the angels in my life.