Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Friday, November 21, 2008

Savannah is growing up!
















I can't believe my sweet Savannah is nine years old! We celebrated her birthday last Friday it was a blast!





She is no longer a little girl, it seems like she changed into a amazing young lady over night without my notice. We are so pleased with her spirit and moral character. She amazes me all the time, she is truly one of the chosen generation the brethren talk about. Savannah has a good balance between a tough girl, yet feminine at the same time. This summer was so fun to watch her compete in BMX. Now she is learning to play the piano, and she is doing it in typical Savannah style, with all her might. She also has a great sense of fun, she doesn't take life to seriously (which is great because if you can't laugh at yourself then life is dull and boring, I think I would rather laugh than cry, life is way too short). Love ya all Jess

8 comments:

Bri!!! said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! She really is a remarkable little girl. I LOVE the pic of her with her black eye. She looks so dang cute. With her strong will and never giving up, she will definitely be such a force for good. We love you Sav!

Andrea said...

Savannah is such a cute girl! I hope she had a great birthday! The boys and I were just talking about the girls today and saying that we need to get together again. Halloween was so much fun. We'll come up with a Christmas activity and have you guys up here if you're interested...

Leake's said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! It is so much fun to watch our babies become the Youth-Young Women-Young ladies-Women-but first and always, the daughters of God that they are. Savannah is beautiful, inside and out.
We love you guys!

Rob and Tiff said...

Happy Birthday Savannah!

Ashley Willoughby said...

Happy Birthday Savannah- miss you guys hope all is well.

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

I love your new picture! Your girls are darling. Happy Birthday to Savannah:)

KinsRae said...

Happy Birthday, November is a great month HeHe! I love your family picture. You have a beautiful family.

Marianna said...

Wow those girls are SO beautiful! (And BIG!) It's amazing how quickly time flies! Wish you lived closer! I LOVE your family picture! How is it possible that Jason still looks exactly the same?!