Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Son warms my heart.


Well hello ya'all!

I realized that I haven't posted for quite some time, I am still alive, just super busy. I've taken on more cycling classes, and teaching my girls at home tends to take alot of my time (I wouldn't trade it for the world). I just want to say hello and let you all know that I am thinking about you.

I also feel so grateful for my sweet, sweet family. I get pretty sentimental when the holidays draw near. I have been thinking about Thanksgiving, and all that I am thankful for! I am quite overwhelmed when I think about all of my blessings. I am truly a blessed women. I have amazing kids, and a husband that is my best friend.
My friends all have such amazing qualities that I feel I learn from their example everyday. I have the peace and comfort that comes with living the Gospel and being able to share my load with our Savior Jesus Christ, and hearing the spirits promptings letting me know that "men (women) are that they might have joy"2 Nephi 2:25 . A few days ago I had a bit of a hard day, it left me feeling sad and dark (all of us have these days right) I came home and turned on the hymns, I was instantly comforted, my mind and soul was at peace, what a blessing to draw on the powers of Heaven and gain that sweet warm feeling that only the Savior can give. I want to say thank you all for the people that you are and that I love ya dearly Jess.
I love this Scripture John 16:33
" ... In the world ye shall have tribulations: but be of good cheer; I have over come
the world."

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Jess! I have been thinking about you! We have to get together for a cousins activity! Especially with the holidays coming up! Much love to your family!

Sarah said...

Jess I can totally get those addresses to you. Should I use the Bella email address I have?