Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Friday, September 5, 2008

Biking Adventures

I have had a blast this year on the bike! I was able to fit a few centuries in and a ton of climbs, what more could a girl ask for? This last weekend Jay and I went to oruray Colorado, on the way we stopped in Moab ( I love Moab) we decided to ride through arches and their about, the red rock was breath taking! Then we drove to colorado and rode the million dollar highway, 12,000 feet of climbing ( I was loving it) Jay told me the the altidude was so high it was like riding your bike to the summit of timp, the veiws were just amazing, the closest thing we have to compare it to in Utah is snowbird, but on steriods. I didn't notice the thin air until after my ride, then my body freaked and I had a cough for about an hour after. We went into Silverton and clicked our way around town I love showing off my spandex!(not). The little town of sliverton was so cool, and the people were sooo friendly. I recomend a bike vaction there, it was a great time.

1 comment:

Shel said...

Hey Jessica, I wanted to thank you for sending the fam over to help me with our move! I appreciated their help SOOOOO much! Thanks!!