Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Monday, September 8, 2008

Resolutions


Well Fall is here again, this year has flown by super fast! I love fall, and the season change but I dread the decline in good diet and exercise that seems to follow, So this year I have decided to not put off my New Year Resolution. I am going to start a Fall Resolution! Hopefully with new set goals, and a fresh out look, I can avoid holiday diet suicide. So anyone that would like to join me in my protest of gaining the Fall to Christmas 10lbs, and start their own Fall Resolution, I would love to hear about it (you know strength in numbers and all that Jazz). I would also like any tips, recipes (healthy low fat, yet to fit the season recipes)or anything that might be motivating. I am super excited to start, I love healthy eating, fall is the best time to avoid sugars, preservatives etc, because those are the things that tear down your immune system, with colds and influenza on the rise it's nice to know your body will be up for the fight. love ya all Jess

3 comments:

~Jeneece said...

I'm with ya on the loving fall, Jess. Here's my plan on how *I* plan to loose the weight I might gain...I will take all my baked goods to my neighbors house!!! Then SHE will gain all the weight that i normally would and she'll weigh like 90 pounds and make ME feel SO MUCH BETTER about my weight! Good plan huh?

Sarah said...

I am on board Jess! I love to start my work out/eating resolutions in the fall because that is when the premiere of Biggest Loser starts! It's quite motivating! I suggest you tune in if you aren't already! Love ya! Send any tips my way too!

Michael J said...

Jess,

You'd be surprised how well cob can hold up after has been finished.

Of course I didn't post the last step of the process. You have to finish it with oil.

Linseed oil has been used traditionally, but you could use olive oil, corn oil, or even bacon fat- though the dog may be encouraged to dig at it.

Once its been coated it is surprisingly resilient. I mean its similar to polished concrete.
-Mike