Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Pig Out fest!!



Well Father's Day was sooo much fun! I don't know anyone who deserves it more than Jason! He is always putting his family first. I truly love that man! I am astounded by how much support and compliments I get from my husband. When Jason gets home from work his first thought is to find his girls and spend quality time with them, then if I don't have dinner made ( which is quite often) he sends me up stairs to relax and offers to make dinner, what a babe! He never complains that the house is messy ( well occasionally he will hint if my "organized piles get to high and smelly" )but he has never, and I mean never complained about my house keeping skills, and that doesn't mean I am an amazing house keeper, far from it. He's is my best friend and I couldn't have pick a better companion for this crazy journey through life! Fathers Day was Preston Style, if you don't know what that is, it means there was an abundance of food, laughter, and a tisp of chaos, and a few overly sore bellies when the day was done. I want to mention some of the other Father's in my life, my own dad, grandpa Fenton, man was I lucky to have a dad like my day, I don't think anyone could have loved me more! He is an awesome person. My Father in law Gus has the biggest heart of anyone I know, he has a undying devotion for his kids that I truly love about him. I can't forget all my brother's! They are all wonderful! To those I didn't see, Happy Fathers Day! And God Bess.

3 comments:

Leake's said...

Hey Jess:
I can imagine the food eating contests????? I am feeling the need for a barbacue.
Thanks for posting on my blog, I tried to find yours and couldn't, but here you are.

Jessica said...

Hey girl!!!
I feel the need to barbacue all the time. I love your blog! I talked to Kevin, you guys are the coolest, Having your link makes my link look cool! we love you guys! I am all about doing a party. We could even have a pool party.

Jason said...

Jessica, you are way to flattering. But maybe if I hear that I am a good husband enough, one day I will become one.