Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Saturday, June 21, 2008

One Big happy family.





Well this week was so much fun! I got to have almost all my nieces and nephews come and play with me! I love them all, I am such a lucky aunt and mom. I thought it would be fun to go to the gardens and the dinosaur museum and of course spend alot of time at the pool. It was fun to have them all together, we even had some neighbor kids in the mix at some of our outings! It was a bit hard keeping track of everyone at one point I just kept counting seven heads at all times. No one got lost or drowned so I think we did pretty good.

1 comment:

Charlene Roberts said...

Jess-

You are such a cute lady! I love you so much and am thankful for your sensitive heart and great compassion. Thanks for all the fun times we enjoy together as family.