Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Faith, Family, and Flip Flops

Monday, June 16, 2008

It's not about the tagalong.






Shiloh and dad had a date last Saturday, and I have to say I think Shiloh has the cycling gene. She loves speed and the open air! Putting her in cycling gear was too much fun. They had a great time, Shilohs favorite ride is from our house (we live by the Alpine Highway) to Thanksgiving Point. Jason likes to go to the ice cream parlor and split a ice cream sundae with her "who wouldn't love that! Jason's new goal for next year is to start a big junior team and I mean junior, he's already checking out road bikes for savannah, she will be able to race at 10 years old. Savannah is super excited I think we might have created a monster! She really loves to ride with dad! We are so tickled with our girls they are a blast to hang out with!

2 comments:

Bri!!! said...

I can't wait!!!!!! You have such a cool family.

aaple box said...

your kids are so cute!!!!